So recently we decided to change our business vehicle. We approached Marty at Cooke Howilson in Dunedin with a vision of what we were after. Marty ran with our vision, brought it to life and we could not be happier with the result. Marty sorted absolutely everything including organising the sign writing, nothing was an issue. His professionalism and ease of approachability made this whole experience completely stress free and rather exciting 😊. Thank you Marty it was a pleasure to work with you and we cannot recommend you highly enough. If you are looking at purchasing a new vehicle for personal or business go have a talk with Marty at Cooke Howilson Holden Dunedin ...
Kv Amps Electrical are now part of the Master Electricans Contractors Association. Which means the work we carry out is backed by a $20,000 workmanship Guarantee. If you have any electrical work needing done please call Rick on 0274059407 or 6886007. ...
This log house is completely off the grid. Generators supply the power and fires sort the hot water (both are soon to be supplied by a solar system). There is no mobile coverage or Internet. Could you live like this? I would love to live completely self sufficiently with maybe the exception of Internet lol ...
Tips during an outage
• Phone your electricity retailer to advise them that your power is out
• If you notice any power lines down, or any other damaged equipment, don’t go near them and call Alpine Energy fault line on 0800 66 11 77
• Check your neighbours – it’s good to know who else is without power and to check if everyone is okay. If you see power restored across the street or nearby and you and your neighbours remain without power, remember that not all circuits are restored at once. Different parts of a neighbourhood may be supplied on different circuits.
• However, if you continue to be without power once all your neighbours have been restored, please call your electricity retailer and advise them that you are still without power.
• Turn off appliances, especially ovens, stoves, an electric jug or kettle, heaters or anything else that might be dangerous if it comes on unexpectedly when the power is restored, especially if you decide to go elsewhere.
• Also turn off and unplug any sensitive appliances such as a TV and computer and leave them unplugged until the power comes back on.
• Keep the fridge and freezer closed. Food in a freezer will usually remain frozen for 24 hours if the door is kept closed. Avoid the temptation to open it to check.
• Leave a light on so you can tell when the power has been restored ...
****WIN a $50 Warehouse Voucher for you and a friend!!!*****
all you have to do is:
1.BE A LIKER OF THIS PAGE 🙂
2. Tag as many friends as you want in the comment section
(one name per comment)
3. Like and Share this post.
Winners will be chosen at random on Thursday 1st October 2015 at 8pm. Winners will be tagged in the comments and also Private messaged.
Open to NZ residence only.
This is in no way associated with Facebook. ...